STEP 1 - Installing the Actions
- Save your presets in a folder that you can remember
- Open Adobe Photoshop
- Open a photo in Adobe Photoshop
- Go Window (1) and then make sure there is '✓' on the actions tab (2)
- Now click on the actions tab (look for a triangle) (3)
- Click on the menu of the actions tab (4)
- Click 'LOAD ACTIONS'
- Find your location of your actions
- Select 1 action you would like to open and click 'Load'
- Now you find the action you selected in the actions list.
- Click on the actions folder (6) to open it.
- Click on the actions folder (6) to open the folder
- Click on a preset you want (7) and click play (8).
For any help or information please contact us here